How to book
In order to book your pitch in advance at Camping on the Farm, you will need initially to contact us either by email or phone 07773 769318 office hours 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. We will then be able to confirm your booking. For the 2021 season please contact us after the 1 st of March 2021.
- Payment to be made in full before arrival unless agreed otherwise.
- Arrival time is after 12 Midday. Please check in at reception upon arrival. Pitch to be vacated by 11.00 a.m.
- Caravan tow hitch to be facing outwards from the hedge or fence where possible.
- Cars to be parked where possible on the right hand side of the pitch.
- Dogs to be kept on leads and under control at all times.
- Speed limit of 5mph within fields and on access roads.
- Fires and gazebos are not permitted within the site.
- Please keep noise at a level which will not disturb fellow campers
- Fires are not permitted within the site. However, a BBQ off the ground and grass is acceptable.
- Children not to be left unattended in the shower block.